Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Update....

Just a quick note to let you know that the doctor was very pleased with how I looked and the strength tests were either unchanged or improved over my last visit.
I can now see her every FOUR months and have lab work every TWO months. This is a vast improvement over seeing her and having lab work done every month which is how it was in the beginning.
She also approved an increase to my work day and work week. I can now work a 7 hour work day and have an approved range of 25-30 hours per week. It's hard for both of us to move confidently to the next level as in the grand scheme of things, our formula is finally working.

I wish I had a lovely quote to share....let me bop over to my friend Laurie's facebook page and see what she has to share. I'll be back soon with one of hers.

No comments: