Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Here it is...hope you find it.

Hello family and friends.
I hope you had a great Memorial Day week-end. We had the opportunity to spend time with some friends, some family and each other. It was wonderful. Yesterday we went to the Brewers Game. Today, I would rate the fatigue level (1 being I feel super fantastic and 10 being I can't get around without some help)this morning I was a 6 maybe even a 7 but now that I am up and moving around 5 is where I've landed (around noon).
My last email did not provide enough details regarding watching the Healthline segment on Retirement Living so if you are interested (it's a half hour segment) you can go to http://rl.tv./ On the upper right corner there is a search option. Type in Myositis. This will bring up different links to view the show.
The other resource is the myositis website which can be found at www.myositis.org. I may have misdirected you because I saved it as TMA in my favorites. Sorry for the confusion.
Well, that's it for now.
Thanks for checking in.

Here's my quote for the day:
"The way you think will ultimately dictate your long-term success or failure."
I'm going to succeed and I believe you will too.
Kris Lane

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Hey Kris - good for you. We're all looking forward to your updates and hoping that being able to journal and communicate here will bring you closer to all the love and support that is yours.

Chris said...

Hey Laney- I found it. What a great idea. It was so nice to see you this weekend. Hope you have a great week of 1's and 2's...don't over-do it!
Keep your updates coming.
Love,
Chris

Kris Lane said...

Vicki and Chris,
I am so glad you found it. It actually took me about a half hour to figure out that I had comments to view.
It was great to be out and about this week-end instead of sending Bill off by himself or with our children.
I plan to update at least weekly and more if there are updates to provide.

Dad and Mom said...

HI ROBIN,
I just wrote a nice note and then lost it 'cause I didn't have a google "thing".
We hope and pray that you have many <3 days this summer and know that you are continuing to pedal even when the path gets a little steeper. Remember the view from the top of the hill.
LOVE from Mom and Dad

Kris Lane said...

It's late in the day but never to late for a "quote for the day"

"A woman of strength shows courage in the midst of her fear."