Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's been rough...

The past few days have been rough. Beginning Saturday I started having increase fatigue and achiness in my arms, neck and back. Where did it come from, that is the question?
Could it have started from adding a second set of repetitions on Friday afternoon during my pulmonary therapy?
Could it be because I have not been sleeping well?
Could it be from the trip to Baraboo and back? I'm not usually the driver and round trip that was four hours?
It's been rough. In addition to the increase in aches and pain and problematic sleeping or not sleeping, I have been crabby, snapping at everything and everyone. OK, not everyone, just those I love the most and sleep under the same roof with. Just those three people that mean more to me than anything else in this world. Why am I hurting them with my terrible mood?
Could it be the prednisone?
Could it be because I am losing my battle with sweets and food in general?
It is as if bad is attracting bad and the more bad there is the harder it is to escape from it.
I know this too shall pass. I just wish I knew when.
Dear God...please help me see my cup overflowing. Help me say yes to the ones I love and the things that make me happy. Help me say no to the things that can be handled by others.
Help me get through these days and these tears stronger for it.

This is my life on prednisone...up and down. Crabby and stressed and tired and tearful and angry and eating even though I am not hungry. I am sick. It will get better.

No comments: