Saturday, May 29, 2010

Blueberry and Pecan

The pies looked so good at the Log Cabin Restaurant today I couldn't decide so a call to Bill confirmed that I should buy 2, one blueberry, one pecan.

Our first in-person KIT meeting was great. It was so nice to put a name with a face and meet these wonderful people. Baraboo was a great place to meet. It was a perfect day for a drive and because I chose to "fly solo" I blasted the radio with my favorite CD's.

First Shania Twain "Come on Over" ...so many songs written for me to sing to Bill and sing I did.
Second was the compilation CD from my sister, Beth's wedding....great fun.
Third was Paul Simon's Rhythm of the Saints...wonderful drums and a great rhythms...

Kid Rock, David Gray, Talking Heads were played on the way home.

What a great day!

No comments: