Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pulmonary Rehabilitation continues

It's a new week and on Monday I went back to Endeavor for another session. I have gained four pounds since I started which really bothers me. They, of course, say it's the prednisone. I know it's the prednisone but that doesn't make it any easier. In addition to weight gain there is a side effect called "moonface". I see that happening as well. It's hard but I need to go back to the post about a number being just a number and be OK with it. It certainly beats the alternative.

Today I feel lousy. I am not sure if it's because of another night of not sleeping well but I have a nauseous stomach which makes eating a challenge, which makes taking my medicine difficult, which circles back to the nauseous stomach...
I am home from work today... working in conjunction with resting. It seems to be the best way to get things done today.

That's the update. I feel a lot better when I have something positive to write. It's early in the day though....I may be back with something good yet.

No comments: