Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A rough start...

Today was one of those days where I was reminded that I am sick. The last few days I haven't felt "right" and the last two nights I have had a really hard time sleeping. I can't get comfortable. This morning the muscle weakness (primarily in my hips and legs) and fatigue hit a high. I showered, I tried to get going but quickly realized defeat and went back to bed. Emma popped her head into my room before she left and smiled and said "I hope you feel better soon mom"
I did not want to be in bed. I wanted to be part of the morning hustle and then kiss everyone and head off to work but today it was not about what I wanted.

I'm OK.
I think I will be able to be part of the excitment tomorrow morning and I think I will be able to go back to work. I hope I will be able to sleep more comfortably tonight, that will make all the difference for tomorrow.

Thank you for checking in. Now that the school year has started we are going to get back into some kind of a routine and I hope that means more posting to the blog.
Take care.
Kris B

No comments: