Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Florida moment (you might want to read this one after you read "Looking Back")

I wanted to make sure I wrote this down because it is one of those sweet words from my child I don't ever want to forget....
When we got into the rental car and headed for the hotel we decided a quick stop at the grocery store would be in order...snacks, soda, etc.
After shopping I was buckling Emma in the seat and she said to me "mom, do you think our baby is sad?"
"Why honey do you think the baby is sad?"
Emma replied "I think she might be sad because babies need their mommy's"
I assured her that there were some beautiful angels in heaven caring for our baby until we got to see her again. Emma remembered her great grandma's and great grandpa's and we all found comfort in sharing in that moment of our little one being cared for by those that loved us so much while they were here.

No comments: