Tuesday, October 30, 2007

No news is.....

No news is just that.

Dr. Cohen just called with some of the lab results though not all of them are in yet. Of those that came in, I look good/normal.
My TSH level which is related to the thyroid is normal but continuing to move close to the abnormal range. She believes this bears watching and will forward it on to my Primary Care Physician.
They received the approvals for the MRI of my brain the the CT scan of my chest/heart so I will schedule those tomorrow.

She will refill my methotrexate injection prescription for another month and is trying to keep the horse in front of the cart and let the prednisone do it's magic before making any other major prescription changes.

I mentioned yesterday that I was feeling great. It really was an amazing day. I have a hard time putting into words what that's like. By 6:00 last night I could feel myself fading. By 7:30 I had stood in the hot shower for 20 minutes to get some relief in my legs and then I was in bed for the remainder of the evening. I did get to see some of the Packer Game and was thrilled to see they added one to the "Wins" column.
Today was a good day.
I have been blessed.

Thanks again for checking in.
Kris B

No comments: