Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Let me bring you up to speed

Let me bring you up to speed...
The last few weeks have been a bit of a blurr.
On October 1st I took on a new part time position at PyraMaxBank as a floating BEO. I have a team of four CSR's and will be interviewing for the right person to fill the Personal Banker role. The purpose of our team is to be available to jump in and serve when a branch is effected by illness, turnover, etc...
I am in the process of moving my office from the Third Ward to our Corporate location in Greenfield. It's been a roller coaster of emotion seeing the reports and pictures of when we first opened the doors in June of 2005 and how far we have come since then and all that we have accomplished.
That's the thing about life...
It's a roller coaster. It's scary and exciting and you don't know what's around the next curve but getting off while in motion would be a BIG MISTAKE.
I'm staying on the roller coaster of life. I am enjoying it.
Please enjoy it too, is there really any other way?
OK, now another quick thought about starting something new.
We do not start alone.
We have a team, a coach and a cheering section, and a concession stand for when you need to get up and walk away to collect yourself.
I am one of those for you. Which every one you need me to be. Just ask. You may or may not know it but I'm just returning the favor.
Thanks for being on my team.
Thanks for coaching, for cheering, for buying me a diet coke or a coffee when I needed a break.
You are great.

Have an awesome ride.
Kris B

No comments: