Monday, October 29, 2007

I feel GREAT

I woke up this morning feeling GREAT. It was 5:00 AM, I had a peaceful, restful sleep (I am pretty sure I was sleeping by 7:00 PM) and I was ready to go. I WANTED to do my Physical Therapy and I did and then I gave myself a "reward" sticker and added an activity point to my Weight Watcher journal.
When Bill got up he noticed right away... "You feel good today, don't you?" I wonder what I look like every other morning. Probably like one of the many ghouls or witches that graced our yard yesterday.
At 1:00 PM this afternoon I emailed him and let him know I was still feeling good and it's 3:00 PM and I still feel amazing.

I am not sure if you look at the comments others post. My sister-in-law Meg sent this and I think it beautiful.

When we come to the edge of the light we know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, of this we can be sure: Either God will provide something solid to stand on, or we will be taught to fly.

Blessings to you.
Kris B

No comments: