Thursday, February 7, 2008

Fatigue

Just a quick update.
I have been smacked with a high level of fatigue this week. Emma was home from school on Thursday afternoon and Friday with a fever and bad cold. Jake joined in the fun and symptoms on Friday. Bill was in bed all day Monday (Jake was on the couch) and felt bad enough to drag himself to the urgent care on Monday evening to be diagnosed with strep throat. Tuesday, Bill took Jake to the doctor and found out that he had inflammation in his lungs. Our little guy is taking prednisone now too along with an inhaler. Jake hasn't been back to school and today and tomorrow are Parent Teacher conferences.
Could be that my body is just trying to fight what's going around (cold/flu) but it sucks.
Hi ho, hi ho, back to the couch I go....

I will be meditating and praying for the energy you all are going to send my way.
Thanks
Kris

No comments: