Friday, February 8, 2008

It's Friday

It's Friday and we had Parent Teacher conferences this morning. Wonderful words were shared about our dear Jake and Emma and the progress in their respective classrooms.
Jake continues to be sick and this afternoon went back to see Dr. Paley. Double ear infection. Poor thing. He really feels lousy.
I took a very long nap this afternoon. I am hoping that perks me up for a productive and enjoyable weekend.
Bill continues to keep the house floating. He often says he wishes there was something he could do to make me feel better. He is amazing. He can work successfully from home and juggle the family taxi service to dance class, do the laundry, make the meals, shovel the driveway (over and over and over again) pick up the prescriptions and calmly and supportively tell me how important it is for me to rest when my body tells me to. He assures me that he and the kids understand.
It's hard though.
More to follow tomorrow. I'll add up the miles and report them to everyone on Saturday.

Good Night.
Kris

1 comment:

Pat said...

Add 5 more miles to "our" trip to Denver.
Pat