Sunday, December 30, 2007

TMA - My Campaign

Here it is.
The link to my 2008 fundraising campaign for the Myositis Association. I hope it works.
I went to the WAC (Wisconsin Athletic Club) during the Packer game today and walked for 13 minutes on the treadmill. I didn't get very far (.75 miles) and I won't count it toward my 1044 miles because that doesn't start until January 1st but I thought it was a great way to start the week.
I am considering opening up the invitation to see if I can get other Myositis patients, caregivers or family to join in the walk, maybe meet me along the way. It's often more fun and encouraging to walk with a friend, don't you think?
Let me know if you are interested in the virtual walk to Denver.
Have a wonderful week.

Let me know if the link works.

TMA - My Campaign

klb

No comments: