Monday, May 26, 2008

Another blog I follow

I have been following another blog for the past month or so.
I believe I have mentioned to you in my own past blog entries how I am amazed at the quiet ways God comes to us to offer his comfort and wisdom.
The day I was introduced to this blog was the same day I was quietly remembering the day we lost our own little one. I'm still not sure if there is a right way to remember this little angel but I believe God sent me the introduction to this new blog to bring me quiet comfort that day through the amazing life of another little girl. Her name is Zoe and her life is impacting the lives of people around the world.

Here is her family's blogspot address: www.batiansila.blogspot.com

I read a quote there today that I want to share with you...

“It is always the simple things that change our lives. And these things never happen when you are looking for them to happen. Life will reveal answers at the pace life wishes to do so. You feel like running, but life is on a stroll. This is how God does things.”
-Donald Miller

klb

No comments: