Monday, January 28, 2008

What's going on?

Well, Saturday was a bummer of a day and Sunday I was wiped out too. Today on my way to work I wondered if my arms were going to get me there. Not like I was flapping my wings or anything but they were very weak and trembly. As the day progressed it did not get better and I noticed my wrists and neck were also feeling stiff. My goal is to work a four hour day and I did not give up and go home early, though I did consider it more than once.

On the way home from work I had a choice to make....go home or go to the gym.
I went to the gym. It did not make my arms feel any better (or worse) but it did great things for my mind and spirit. Not that you are looking for a word of advise but if you are waiting to go to the gym or walk around the block, DON'T....do it because you can.
Tomorrow I have an appointment with Dr Cohen. I look forward to seeing her and sharing with her my spreadsheet statistics and also finding out what happens now.
I continue to taper my prednisone (which might be why I am feeling this way again).
Saturday I forgot to give myself my shot (which I now inject in two doses) so I gave myself a full dose around 2:30 AM on Sunday morning when I remembered. This might be why Sunday was so hard.

I will let you know how the appointment goes tomorrow.
Thanks again for checking in; for caring.

klb

Today's Quote:

"To love someone deeply gives you strength." -- Lao Tzu

No comments: