Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fatigue Follow up....

Isn't it amazing how God puts the right people in our lives and then out of nowhere gives them the right words and the right timing.
I just received this prayer from my friend Jan. I opened the email just moments after I wrote the last blog entry.
Fatigue...God's way of making sure I am exactly where I am meant to be.
Thank you Jan.

klb


"May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content knowing you are treasured by God. Let God’s presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us."

5 comments:

Pat said...

Kris--10 more miles on our trip to Denver.

Pat said...

Kris--10 more miles on our trip to Denver.

Pat said...

Oops--pressed the key twice--it's only 10--
Take care-
Pat

Pat said...

Welcome back to Wisconsin--Add l0 more miles to our Denver trip.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.