Monday, April 14, 2008

921.95

921.95 - That's the number of miles we have covered together as of today.
This is amazing. It's only April 14th. I am starting to think that we are going to have enough time and enough team members committed to this journey to get us back to Bayside once we reach our Destination Denver.
A special thanks to the following people who have reported numbers in to this cross country journey:
Uncle Dave Luebke
Pat Barger
Meg Williams
Vicki Luebke
Janet Garcia
Emma Barger
Bill Barger
Jake Barger
Beth Siebert
Steve Siebert
Pat Murphy
Chris Murphy
Kyle Murphy
Aly Murphy
Nate Spaeth
Angie Spaeth
Erik Halling
Others are walking and keeping track of their miles for me but I don't have them on my spreadsheet yet (my parents, a few cousins, some people at work....). Do you think we can grow this list of 17 to 50? I do.
Tell a friend. By including others in this journey you are helping me raise awareness for Myositis. You can add miles to the blog in the comment area or you can email them to me and I will add them to my spreadsheet. My email address is wbarger@wi.rr.com . Thank you, thank you.
klb

No comments: