Monday, April 14, 2008

It's all good....

It's all good....
I have not taken a chemotherapy drug (azathioprine or methotrexate) since April 3rd and started the new cellcept drug just four days ago. There is something to be said about being free of those drugs that carry with them something negative. They have scary names and they are used to treat very sick people and not taking them actually makes me feel better, physically and mentally.
By the end of this week I will be posting information on my fund raising/awareness campaign for Myositis. I will use my blog to provide updates on the campaign efforts and email to send out the order forms and pledge documents. I am counting on all of you to help get the word out. You have been a tremendous support for me.
Thank you.

Here's a lovely quote from Oprah's Mission Calendar email I receive...

"Lavish [love] on others, receive it gratefully when it come to you. Cultivate friendship like a garden. It is the best love of all." -- Sister Helen Prejean

No comments: