Monday, April 28, 2008

PT update

Hello,
I just thought I would let you know that my second PT appointment was this afternoon. I'm weirded out because I feel great. Really, really good. I feel energized and happy and unstoppable and calm. I called Bill right away to share the news and then proceeded to tell him I was wondering what happened in there.
Honestly I spent an hour breathing, thinking, eyes closed, relaxed, the PT was busy doing the muscle stuff for me (arms, legs, head, neck, back, etc...) and when I left I didn't feel exhausted or sore or frustrated.
Bill quickly reminded me how wonderful it is that I have an open mind to an alternative/complimentary approach and to just enjoy the ride and not ruin it by thinking it about it too much.
Well, I just had to tell you I went from not feeling very good today to feeling great and I am going to keep practicing my breathing to see how long I can make this ride last.

I fell away from the quote's for awhile. Today I will share the last line of my myositis t-shirt.
Sovereignty = God is in control of everything.

klb

No comments: