Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thumbs up...

I received a call from Dr. Cohen today. Thumbs up, the lab numbers look good and so did the xray. Tonight I take my first dose of Cellcept.

Last night Jake and I walked a mile. He zoomed on his big wheel and I screamed how many driveways he could be ahead of me before he had to stop and wait for me to catch up. He was a good listener but those big wheels are loud and fast.

We have a big addition to our miles to Denver, the Murphy family has added 183 miles and from what I heard, many of those came from the beautiful beaches in Florida as well as their daughter Aly's diligence in wearing her pedometer. Way to go Aly. Thank you, thank you.

I have to bump over to my miles tracker and I will log back in later with an update of how far we have left to go.

Two walkers and a marathon runner asked if they could add their miles to the journey. Of course I said yes but I am going to keep the marathon numbers under cover until we get closer to our destination. I don't want anyone losing motivation thinking that the runner will carry us.

Thanks for hanging in there with me.
We are coming up on the two year mark and I was really hoping to have kicked this disease into remission by now. Please say a prayer with me that cellcept is the answer.

klb

1 comment:

Pat said...

Only 10 miles this week--really crummy weather! Will do better this week.
Pat