Thursday, July 19, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

The first two weeks back to work have been a whirlwind. Quarterly reviews, donation and sponsorship requests and marketing request for our next fiscal year all had a deadline of this week. I have three of the four completed so tomorrow will be another very busy day. The naps take on a whole new meaning now.
A big hurdle I have to overcome right now is finding the right time to exercise and do my physical therapy. As I typed that I remember an earlier blog where I was going to look for the beauty in a evening walk versus a morning walk. No better time than today, right?
It's 8:00 PM, the temperature is perfect and there is very little humidity this evening. Do you think God might be trying to tell me something.

I'll blog more tomorrow and let you know what I see.
Thanks for checking in.
Kris

No comments: