Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday update

Hello,
It's Monday, early evening and I am exhausted.
I didn't rest yesterday and although I felt really good all day it caught up with me around 3:00 this afternoon. The kids were wonderful and agreed to stay in the house and watch a movie with me but none of us closed our eyes. When Bill gets home I will rest for an hour or so and then get back up so that I don't mess with tonights sleep.
I do feel good though. I think I may finally be feeling the full benefits of the methotrexate. The past three days I've walked down the stairs in the morning with much more ease and much less pain.
Not sure if I mentioned this before but since I returned to work a number of people have commented on how much better I look. This concerned me of course because I didn't think anyone could tell I wasn't well. Bill said it wasn't so much that I looked sick but I looked worn out. I guess it's better not to question a compliment.
This week I will continue to work from 8:00 AM -2:00 PM. I'm not certain how I am going to sneak a nap in there but I am confident that we will figure it out. That might be a good hour for everyone to rest and/or read books in their rooms.

I hope you all have a great week.
I will keep you posted.
Kris

No comments: