Saturday, July 28, 2007

This past week a coworker gave me the book "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne.
I am only on page 16 but so far it's full of inspiring, "can do", words. In the early stages of the book it talks about the law of attraction. "When you become aware of this great law, then you become aware of how incredibly powerful you are, to be able to think your life into existence."
There is definitely something to this.
I know that when I wake up in the morning and say something like "oh I feel like crap" guess what?
If I start the day out with "thank God for this beautiful day !" guess what?
You guessed it. Thoughts are very powerful.
Since I got sick, I have been saying that I have this "feeling" that I am being called to do "something great". If only five out of a million people in the United States are diagnosed with Myositis each year, then it happened to me for a reason. That being said, I just opened up "the Secret" to page 84 and you know what it says....
"Our job is not to figure out the how. The how will show up out of a commitment and belief in the what." -Jack Canfield-

Health Update: I went to the doctor on Friday morning as I had a few symptoms that I was concerned about. Good news is everything is treatable and nothing to worry about. Here's the deal about autoimmune diseases, they like to outdo each other. Often a person with an autoimmune disease will get others. That is why it's so important to not ignore symptoms are push them off to deal with another day.
You only have on body and only one life so don't take silly chances, TAKE CARE.

I'll let you know how tomorrow is. I was going to give myself my shot when I got home from work but I was so tired I went right to bed. I'm disappointed in that as I don't want to spend tomorrow in bed while my family plays.

A lightbulb moment - When I wake up I will feel great and thank God for a beautiful day. I'll let you know how that goes.

Kris

No comments: