Monday, July 2, 2007

Too much

Remember the other day when I wrote about how Summerfest was just too much walking, dancing, etc... for me to go. Sunday was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and it was about 68 degrees outside. Temptation won (and my sister Vicki had free admission) so we took the kids down and guess what? It was too much walking, though we didn't dance and I really thought I was taking it easy. Today I am wiped out. I have a physical therapy appointment this afternoon and she will either congratulate me on being active with my family for 4 hours or remind me that feeling good one day doesn't mean cashing in all my "fun chips" on one activity.
As wonderful as it would be to go down in the evening with Bill and our friends, I learned my lesson. I have to take care of myself first.

Thanks for checking in.
I have to go rest now and try to make up for yesterday.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Finally getting to my computer and checking my emails...I had to add this to my favorites since I haven't checked it for about 2 weeks.
Regarding the posting about being a teacher, you are correct. You teach all who see you and the detour you've taken has been a lesson for you and others as well. I love reading your blogs and haven't responded. However, now that I know you appreciate the responses people write, I will do so...alot.

You and our cousins Michelle and Kevin have been like going to church on Sundays!!! An inspiration about how to live our lives, a constant reminder about the people, nature, and moments that make life special and worth living!!!

Thanks for taking your role of TEACHER and sharing it with others. We're all here listening, reading, watching, appreciating, and learning.

Thanks teacher.....(and sister).

Love you...Sherry