Friday, June 29, 2007

Keep Pedaling

OK, now for the bike pedals.
Again I go back to a troubling time in college (I did eventually graduate) when I looked to my mom and dad for help, comfort, advise, etc... amazing that even though I am now grown up and a parent myself I still call on them from time to time for help, comfort, advise, etc... I hope Jake and Emma grow up knowing their mom and dad will always be there for them. Hopefully they will grow up seeking our wisdom. OK sisters of mine, stop laughing.

When you ride a bike what moves you forward?
Pedaling
When you ride a bike, what keeps you upright?
Pedaling
What happens if you stop pedaling? Not sure which is worse, falling over or coming to a stop.
Such it is with life.
Don't stop pedaling. You won't get where you want to go. You'll stop moving forward.

Keep Pedaling.

It's amazing when things are rough and I hear "keep pedaling" I realize how far I have come and how much more I have to see and do and experience.

Keep Pedaling.

Kris

PS - dad and mom, that's how I interpreted your advise and what I've held on to over the years. Did I get it right? Is that what you meant? Love you both.

No comments: